Ocean Epics - Padre Island Shark and Big Game Charters

This forum is meant for saltwater discussion, reports, and questions covering Texas, Florida, and beyond. This forum is also the unofficial discussion board for Sharkathon and the Texas Shark Rodeo.
Oz

Ocean Epics - Padre Island Shark and Big Game Charters

Post#1 » Thu May 14, 2015 8:27 am

After years in the making, I myself Eric Ozolins have been sanctioned and authorized to conduct Surf and Shark Fishing Charters within the boundaries of the Padre Island National Seashore. Now after 2 memorable years already in business, loads of quality catches, and countless smiles by clients young and old - I continue on this exciting journey with my Ocean Epics company. I offer honest, hard-working adventures which result in a very high success rate, and a very high percentage of repeat clientele. I have been fortunate to host an array of top notch individuals, ranging from modest and respectable families to celebrity and sport figures. I plan on continuing to share this unique adventure with many more thrill seeking adventurers.

Contact to schedule a trip ahead, for I am booked at times weeks or more in advance.

You may check out the website at...
http://www.oceanepics.com/

Return to “General Saltwater Fishing Forum”